- Maintaining Visibility: Small and medium-sized businesses need to gain as much visibility as possible. Periodic audits provide periodic visibility. When the audit is over, however, and companies shift locations or grow in size, that previous visibility no longer applies. Conducting a continuous telecom audit can fill those gaps.
- Minimal Disruptions: Conventional audits that take place quarterly or annually can be a real inconvenience. They are invasive and often very time-consuming. Performing frequent or continuous audits severely minimizes this inconvenience so employees can maximize their productivity while you still get the information you need.
- Maximum Flexibility: If your telecom audit is continuous, it allows for adaptation. Your business can be more flexible and audits can coincide with other projects. You can also customize and breakdown your reports more easily than traditional audits.
- Getting it Right: Performing a single, periodic audit doesn’t guarantee that your results are accurate. A continuous telecom audit will give you results and information spread out over time. This is a much more accurate depiction of your company’s efficiency.
- Improved security: Cyber-attacks, information theft, hacking. None of those words lead to anything good for your business. Continuous audits can catch these threats in the early stages! You can consistently see what devices are connected to your network, reducing the risk of unwelcomed threats.
Posts Tagged ‘WesTec’
- Easy to use: It is a very user-friendly interface with little setup time.
- Cost Effective: A Switchvox phone system costs less than a traditional PBX. It has no additional setup costs, and there is no maintenance cost once it is installed.
- Resourceful: Digium designed Switchvox with business owners in mind. It has a powerful functionality and a full feature set. It fits the needs of any size business by having the ability to be utilized in a virtual capacity.
- You’re in Control: Switchvox is easily managed with the Switchboard and allows business owners the flexibility they need as they use it to keep their office consistently connected.
- Flexibility: With a Switchvox phone system, you aren’t geographically bound to your office as a business owner. You can quickly and easily take calls on your laptop no matter where you are and forward them to your cell phone.
In today’s workforce, mobile usage, employee mobility and remote workers are common. Therefore, it is important that businesses adopt mobile technology to meet the teetering needs and demands of the market.
Accessibility – With the use of mobile technology within a business, the full power of a business phone system is readily available to the mobile user. Whether sitting in a physical office or working from a home office, the worker has the ability to be reached by a customer or coworker if needed.
Accountability – Although mobile technology has posed issues for businesses in the past, improvements have been made. By running a business phone application on the mobile device and enforcing a business usage protocol, call records become available to the business manager for accountability purposes.
Transitions – If a worker needs to leave the office at a certain time and is currently on a call with a customer, mobile technology allows a seamless transition. With mobile technology, a worker can press a button on the office phone to transfer the call to mobile without the customer even noticing.
Mobile technology has transformed the business world with its ability to interact seamlessly with customers and employees in a full-featured and professional manner.
WesTec Services offers all-in-one business communication systems that are aimed to maintain a proactive posture and market flexibility to take advantage of rapidly changing technology.
At WesTec, we deliver reliable mobile technology for businesses who strive to maintain high ethical standards and produce high-quality products while promoting a healthy work environment.
To learn more about our business phone systems that deliver advanced operating performance through seamless integration, contact us today.
If you’re searching for ways to cut costs within your business, telecommunication audits are an easy, accurate way to discover what business practices are working and which ones are not. Telecom audits could potentially save your company thousands of dollars each year. Here a few benefits of implementing telecom audits:
• Increase efficiency. Telecom auditing systems can provide advanced and customized reporting of current phone system services. Utilizing this innovative tactic, any problems with the telecom infrastructure can be brought to the surface–allowing productive time for immediate equipment fix or elimination.
• Save time. The use of telecom auditing systems can provide highly itemized and detailed reports for any department. Having quick access to accurate data of system conditions and employee performances saves wasted time for determining what changes need to be made–also, company down time can be prevented if equipment needs to be upgraded.
• Find savings. Telecom audits can identify areas of wireless overspend throughout the entire company. If a company is dishing out extra expenses for mishandling of communication equipment, audits can identify billing errors or other unauthorized charges. By acquiring more data, necessary changes can be made to cut expenses.
WesTec provides telecommunications audits of a business’ current phone service provider. Our IT specialists will review and analyze the existing telecom services and provide recommendations and methods to reduce overall costs and maximize value and profitability. At WesTec, we offer thorough knowledge of available carriers and services provided–ultimately providing a true turnkey solution for efficient and strategic business practices.
Contact us today to optimize your business telecommunication systems!
Outsourcing IT consulting services can help increase significant efficiency in a business–ultimately translating into reduced business costs. Learn how hiring a professional IT consulting service can aid a business of any size:
• Reduced spending. When IT professionals come into a business, they are not there to make sales. Instead, these experts are there to evaluate the way a business is run and provide consulting and solutions for improvements. IT consulting services are a smart alternative to hiring an in-house team and repairing costly systems malfunctions later.
• Increase focus on core business. Outsourcing IT professionals for IT consulting services allows business management to focus on core competencies and business development, rather than putting attention on technology issues. IT companies offer enhanced consulting and support that go beyond what internal operations could provide–saving wasted time on operational issues.
• Access to experts and latest technology. IT companies ensure their employees are trained and certified in the technologies they support, so businesses can be confident the right technology decisions are being made–ultimately reducing all-around risk. Receiving thorough IT consulting services offers access to the latest technology and support from a team that are true experts in the area.
Possessing qualifiable experience, WesTec Services offers innovative strategic business planning expertise for all technology and management systems within a company. Whether a startup or well-seasoned company, we strive to accurately assess a company’s business system with their vision, goals and plans in mind.
Our IT experts will provide a comprehensive business technology road map for seamless implementation aimed to enhance overall business operations and profitability. Contact WesTec today to sustain successful growth in today’s fast paced business climate.
The WesTec zero-risk IT support guarantee includes:
• A full credit back for failing to reach agreed service levels. If our professionals fail to match the response times guaranteed to fully-managed clients, no payment is required to have the issues fixed–we will repair it at our cost and credit the client’s monthly subscription for the amount of time spent. At WesTec, we strive to ensure our clients don’t pay for IT support services they did not receive.
• A fixed price guarantee. We offer fixed price quotes on our prices–all projects are completed on budget without hiding fees. Our skilled IT experts refuse to piggyback any project risk on the client–rather, we take full responsibility.
• A one-time payment required. Although it is our goal to get every project right the first time, things happen. If our team has to return to repair a problem, we’ll fix it for free or refund the client–as long as we are notified of the issues within five days of the completion of the project or service.
• A purchase guarantee. If we specify, procure and install hardware or software for a business, and it fails to run correctly, our team will repair it free of charge–including parts and labor.
At WesTec, we strive to not only solve any technology issues within businesses but prevent them from happening in the future. WesTec offers an ongoing turn-key solution for all business connectivity needs.
Stay proactive with your technology–call us today!