Within every industry, from heavy machinery to computers, possessing the relevant equipment allows a business to properly operate and grow. However, certain equipment may require a costly investment.
If a business is seeking to purchase new equipment or upgrade existing inventory, equipment financing and leasing has become a popular method of equipment acquisition.
Equipment financing and leasing is used to provide companies with the capital necessary to purchase needed equipment–the equipment acts as collateral for the loan. Regardless of the type of business and size, financing important equipment through a finance arrangement can be beneficial. Here’s how:
• Save money. Equipment financing can save a business money by bundling the equipment, installation and maintenance for a single, cost-efficient solution that maximizes budget.
• Stay up-to-date. Because of its affordable cost, a business can remain up-to-date with changing technology trends and equipment to maintain competitive advantage.
• Accelerate ROI. Tax leases allow businesses to secure working capital, invest it, and make more money while paying less for the equipment by writing off payments.
• Hedge against inflation. Financing and leasing allow business owners to lock their original signing rates to avoid future equipment inflation.
• Tax advantages. Depending on the structure of a lease, all lease payments may be written off as a deduction.
WesTec Services provides commercial equipment financing and leasing solutions for businesses of all types. At WesTec, our experts work diligently with both equipment buyers and vendors–offering an equipment financing solution that is suitable for all needs.
Our monthly-payment package may include equipment, software, maintenance, shipping, installing and training for a true turnkey solution for business technology.
Whether planning the purchase of a single piece of equipment or designing a system for future development, WesTec strives to provide the appropriate business technology analysis for optimal business growth! Contact us today!
Mission: WesTec will be a “turn-key” solution for all of its clients’ business connectivity needs. It will offer efficient and effective solutions, directly and with strategic partners, that create tangible value for its clients at every point of contact. Westec will serve all people and entities with a servant’s heart.
Get in touch
2916 West TC Jester Blvd.,
Houston, TX 77018