In today’s workforce, mobile usage, employee mobility and remote workers are common. Therefore, it is important that businesses adopt mobile technology to meet the teetering needs and demands of the market.
Accessibility – With the use of mobile technology within a business, the full power of a business phone system is readily available to the mobile user. Whether sitting in a physical office or working from a home office, the worker has the ability to be reached by a customer or coworker if needed.
Accountability – Although mobile technology has posed issues for businesses in the past, improvements have been made. By running a business phone application on the mobile device and enforcing a business usage protocol, call records become available to the business manager for accountability purposes.
Transitions – If a worker needs to leave the office at a certain time and is currently on a call with a customer, mobile technology allows a seamless transition. With mobile technology, a worker can press a button on the office phone to transfer the call to mobile without the customer even noticing.
Mobile technology has transformed the business world with its ability to interact seamlessly with customers and employees in a full-featured and professional manner.
WesTec Services offers all-in-one business communication systems that are aimed to maintain a proactive posture and market flexibility to take advantage of rapidly changing technology.
At WesTec, we deliver reliable mobile technology for businesses who strive to maintain high ethical standards and produce high-quality products while promoting a healthy work environment.
To learn more about our business phone systems that deliver advanced operating performance through seamless integration, contact us today.
- Protect Assets – As a business, valuable assets include the property itself, equipment, and private information. Businesses with security systems intact are less likely to have theft take place than those with none.
- Detect Criminal Behavior – With cameras, crime is less likely to occur because most criminals are deterred by security. However, if in the case it doesn’t, criminals can be caught sooner and are more likely to be identified with cameras in place.
- Preventative Measures – CCTV systems include access control systems and intruder alarm systems to alert authorities of suspicious activity. If a criminal appears at a business and notices cameras, it could prevent the crime from occurring altogether.
- Save on Insurance – If businesses invest in security systems for their property, they may be qualified to receive insurance discounts depending on their provider.
- Safeguard Staff – A business owner has the responsibility of protecting all work personnel. Installing high-tech cameras on the property can reduce liability risks and allow employees to feel comfortable and safe in the workplace.
If you’re searching for ways to cut costs within your business, telecommunication audits are an easy, accurate way to discover what business practices are working and which ones are not. Telecom audits could potentially save your company thousands of dollars each year. Here a few benefits of implementing telecom audits:
• Increase efficiency. Telecom auditing systems can provide advanced and customized reporting of current phone system services. Utilizing this innovative tactic, any problems with the telecom infrastructure can be brought to the surface–allowing productive time for immediate equipment fix or elimination.
• Save time. The use of telecom auditing systems can provide highly itemized and detailed reports for any department. Having quick access to accurate data of system conditions and employee performances saves wasted time for determining what changes need to be made–also, company down time can be prevented if equipment needs to be upgraded.
• Find savings. Telecom audits can identify areas of wireless overspend throughout the entire company. If a company is dishing out extra expenses for mishandling of communication equipment, audits can identify billing errors or other unauthorized charges. By acquiring more data, necessary changes can be made to cut expenses.
WesTec provides telecommunications audits of a business’ current phone service provider. Our IT specialists will review and analyze the existing telecom services and provide recommendations and methods to reduce overall costs and maximize value and profitability. At WesTec, we offer thorough knowledge of available carriers and services provided–ultimately providing a true turnkey solution for efficient and strategic business practices.
Contact us today to optimize your business telecommunication systems!
Outsourcing IT consulting services can help increase significant efficiency in a business–ultimately translating into reduced business costs. Learn how hiring a professional IT consulting service can aid a business of any size:
• Reduced spending. When IT professionals come into a business, they are not there to make sales. Instead, these experts are there to evaluate the way a business is run and provide consulting and solutions for improvements. IT consulting services are a smart alternative to hiring an in-house team and repairing costly systems malfunctions later.
• Increase focus on core business. Outsourcing IT professionals for IT consulting services allows business management to focus on core competencies and business development, rather than putting attention on technology issues. IT companies offer enhanced consulting and support that go beyond what internal operations could provide–saving wasted time on operational issues.
• Access to experts and latest technology. IT companies ensure their employees are trained and certified in the technologies they support, so businesses can be confident the right technology decisions are being made–ultimately reducing all-around risk. Receiving thorough IT consulting services offers access to the latest technology and support from a team that are true experts in the area.
Possessing qualifiable experience, WesTec Services offers innovative strategic business planning expertise for all technology and management systems within a company. Whether a startup or well-seasoned company, we strive to accurately assess a company’s business system with their vision, goals and plans in mind.
Our IT experts will provide a comprehensive business technology road map for seamless implementation aimed to enhance overall business operations and profitability. Contact WesTec today to sustain successful growth in today’s fast paced business climate.
The WesTec zero-risk IT support guarantee includes:
• A full credit back for failing to reach agreed service levels. If our professionals fail to match the response times guaranteed to fully-managed clients, no payment is required to have the issues fixed–we will repair it at our cost and credit the client’s monthly subscription for the amount of time spent. At WesTec, we strive to ensure our clients don’t pay for IT support services they did not receive.
• A fixed price guarantee. We offer fixed price quotes on our prices–all projects are completed on budget without hiding fees. Our skilled IT experts refuse to piggyback any project risk on the client–rather, we take full responsibility.
• A one-time payment required. Although it is our goal to get every project right the first time, things happen. If our team has to return to repair a problem, we’ll fix it for free or refund the client–as long as we are notified of the issues within five days of the completion of the project or service.
• A purchase guarantee. If we specify, procure and install hardware or software for a business, and it fails to run correctly, our team will repair it free of charge–including parts and labor.
At WesTec, we strive to not only solve any technology issues within businesses but prevent them from happening in the future. WesTec offers an ongoing turn-key solution for all business connectivity needs.
Stay proactive with your technology–call us today!
Technology backups ultimately ensure the data needed to continue running business operations is secure and clean. Consider these additional motives to hire a professional IT support team for implementing a proper backup strategy:
Data loss can be costly. Because the modern business is supported greatly by technology and computer networks, the loss of network data can financially scar a business. Implementing an effective backup strategy can act as an insurance policy for a business.
Failure to backup systems could compel business closure. Due to the potential irretrievability of imperative information, a business may be forced to cease services as a result of extreme decrease in revenue. Remaining proactive and consistently performing technology backups strongly increases the longevity a business.
Backups provide peace of mind. Performing regular backups allows a business to focus on deliverable business efforts instead of fretting over network security. Backups help rebuild a network regardless of a virus or a hack attack and eliminate frustration along the way.
Every business is susceptible to an IT disaster. However, integrating a cost-effective backup strategy into the daily operations of a business could manage and secure irreplaceable files. WesTec Services offers backup disaster and recovery services to small and medium-sized businesses. Not only can our trained IT experts cure technology issues but also take preventative measures to avoid future occurrences–including conducting thorough backups to all technology.
To eliminate the risk of losing important company information at any given time, call WesTec today to satisfy your business’ backup and recovery procedures.
Here are some reasons to hire an IT professional to work alongside your business: Technology is everywhere. No matter the market or size of the business, technology is involved in some shape or form. Investing in an IT professional can help optimize existing technology within the company and ensure the systems that are used daily are always working when they’re needed.
Technology is always evolving. Because technology is always developing, it can be used to push a business to the next level. An IT expert can assist by implementing updates to existing programs or introduce a company to new programs that can simplify work duties.
Hiring a professional can save time and money. Whether some technology needs updating or needs to be fixed, outsourcing to an IT professional can help a company save time and money by trying to fix it themselves. Asking an IT expert to help is considered to be a cost-effective solution avoiding technology down-time.
IT professionals know what they’re doing. From computer hardware and software, telephone systems to security, IT professionals are skilled and trained to connect the technology needed for a business.
When seeking a one-stop source for all of your business’ IT support and consulting needs, WesTec Services will act as your IT Support Department–providing you with full in-house service. At WesTec, our technicians are equipped with the adequate experience and training required to connect the dots with the technology needed to run your business efficiently and effectively. Call us today–the home of worry-free IT!
[img src=”/wp-content/uploads/sites/623/2018/03/blog-img-How-to-Use-Technology-to-Improve-Your-Hiring.jpg” class=”aligncenter”]
Success in building any business depends on many factors, but none are more important than finding and keeping the right employees. A workforce that fits culturally with the company; one that is dedicated to the company’s mission; and one that is willing to follow leadership through “thick and thin” to reach the company’s goals can literally foster the success of the business.
There are a number of technologies available today that can aid or assist the business in attracting, hiring and maintaining that needed superior workforce. You can start with the need to attract the right people to your business. Websites like Monster.com or Careerbuilder.com give even small companies the opportunity to market their job openings throughout the world. Another aspect of hiring is to share the company story with the potential labor pool of prospects. Here technologies such as social media, think Facebook.com, make it easy to reach a large audience at very little costs. Good prospective employees are drawn to companies that look like they are a good place to work. Your website is another bit of technology where you company story needs to be told and updated to make your business attractive to these same prospects.
When it comes to hiring technologies exist that can greatly improve your hiring process. You can find websites that offer advice on how to build a great hiring process. There are human resource companies, such as AlegreHr.com, that can offer guidance and advice at a fraction of the cost of many local sources. All types of pre-hire testing are available on the internet from personality profiles, such as those offered at Birkman.com, or job-related testing that can be found on industry organization’s websites. Skills test can also be administered and graded through a computer. Effective use of these and other technologies raise the odds that you will make the right hire.
Employee retention and motivation are the real end-game of the hiring process. A company that invests in and maintains a quality communication and operating system goes a long way toward motivating its workforce. If every employee has the tools they need to excel at his or her job, then with proper supervision, they should all feel motivated to do their best work. Of course, there are other factors in creating a work environment that motivates the worker, such as condition of the actual work place; but having communication and operating technology that works well can make up for other lapses in the overall work environment.
Everyday there are new technologies, both equipment and software, that come to market that can enhance the businesses’ opportunity to hire and maintain a top-notch workforce. Successful owners and managers stay abreast of these technologies. When the time is right, they make sure that the company adopts and puts these technologies to work. Business success is made up of many factors but none as important as a quality, motivated workforce.
Westec can help you build or upgrade your businesses’ communication system. Call Ben (713) 682-4000 or email him at email@example.com to get his input on how to build a better system for you and your business.
For more helpful tips and other business-related topics, check out Rick’s website at www.1bestconsult.com
Yes, your business has a hood just like your car or truck does. Therefore, from time to time you or your mechanic (technician) needs to check under the hood to make sure the engine that drives your technology is running smooth. Also, every 6 – 12 months you need to make sure your “engine” is up to the tasks at hand so that your technology keeps your business operating and competitive.
Your growth plans should be the real starting point of how you evaluate your business technology. If you plan to grow slowly and you are satisfied with your current competitive position, then you can typically let upgrades or replacements slide a bit. However, on the other hand, if you are seeking to grow and compete at a higher level, then your technology may need to be closer to the latest and greatest available. In today’s technology world, newer technology typically adds additional features and capabilities that allow your business to operate more efficiently. This efficiency can drive revenue up and expenses down which puts your business in a more competitive and profitable position.
First, I encourage you to take stock or an inventory of all the technology you use in your business. Unless you are still depending on a rotary phone or a mechanical cash register then technology should be helping you run a better business. Start with your point of sale, if you have one, and then move to what I call your administrative computer or network. Verify that the equipment and software you are using are sufficient and up to date to keep these systems running at the speed you need. You may need to upgrade or replace some or all the equipment and/or software depending on your growth plans.
Secondly, look at all the other technologies that are a part of your business process. This could include credit card processing; use of I-pads; digital cameras for security as well as consumer sales; and controlling shipping costs. Each one of these areas are subject to new technologies that can make their use if more cost effective. Also consider completely new technologies or uses for technologies, such as using the I-pad to improve your customers in-store experience.
In previous blogs (see http://www.westecservices.net/blog/ ) I have talked about using your IT service company as a resource for not only keeping your technology working but to consult with you on updating or replacing it. Granted, many IT services companies only offer break-fix repair services. However, others who use business models such as Managed Services are in business to help their clients not only fix their technology but to manage it as well. These companies can often assist their client’s in selecting the right hardware and software that integrates best with their businesses’.
The main reason that IT service firms that offer the Managed Service model do this is that communication systems today are driven by digital or internet services. Your phone system can be a VoIP system, which uses the internet for service. This reduces cost by eliminating the need for dedicated phone service. It also allows your IT service company to expand their offering to include coverage for your phone system. Communication systems more and more pass through the computer server in some form or fashion. This means that your IT service technician, if properly trained, transition from maintaining your desk top or server to taking care of your phone system as well as a number of other communication devices.
If you would like more information on how a Managed Service provider can help you find, select, install and maintain the communication technology that is right for your business then contact WesTec Services.
[logo width=”150″] can help you build or upgrade your businesses’ communication system. Call Ben (713) 682-4000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to get his input on how to build a better system for you and your business.
[img src=”/wp-content/uploads/sites/623/2018/02/1-Best-Consult-Logo-Option-2-11292017-smaller.jpg” width=”150″]
For more help tricks and other business related topics, check out Rick’s website at www.1bestconsult.com