Posts Tagged ‘business’
What is Managed IT Service?Managed IT service allows a company to pay a fixed monthly rate for IT services and equipment. With a fixed monthly rate, customers benefit from automatic software updates, regular equipment upgrades and relief from the day-to-day IT frustrations. Partnering with WesTec gives a company flexibility to set clear goals and objectives.
What’s Included?WesTec Services offers two plans with fixed fees for network management solutions. With WesTec Guardian Professional, companies receive network management and basic IT needs based on their current network infrastructure. With this program, businesses also benefit from discounted on-site support rates. WesTec Guardian All Covered provides our clients with maintenance, network management and technical support needs all in one fixed monthly rate. This ensures a company’s network is running efficiently without hourly rates.
Why Your Business Needs to Outsource ITIn today’s society, technology is crucial for a company to thrive in a competitive market. Because of this, businesses can not wait until something is broken to fix it. Managed IT service changes the way companies are looking at technology. Instead of embracing the old fix-it mentality, IT companies can manage a company’s IT and prevent any issues that might disrupt employees or clients. Let WesTec Services manage your IT and keep your company on its toes. Our managed IT services reduce the cost of replacing new equipment and keep you from paying hourly rates when your network fails by offering all-inclusive, fixed rates. Contact us to learn more about managed IT today.
What is Included in the Cost?First, determine what is included in your bill. Some providers claim to offer all-inclusive deals but sneak in hidden costs. Be sure to ask the potential IT provider questions about their services, prices and how you will be billed. This will keep you from receiving unexpected charges in the future.
Are You Compatible?When choosing an IT provider, it is important your company is compatible with theirs. Make sure their platforms and technology help your business. Keep in mind the goals and changes you hope to make to your business in the future. By establishing goals for your company in advance, you lessen the risk of having to break a contract with an IT provider later if they can no longer support your growth.
How are Passwords Protected?Knowing how an IT provider saves passwords can easily help you determine if they are a good fit for your company. Ask potential providers how they handle passwords internally. Since IT companies are easy targets for hackers, making sure a provider has complete protocols for keeping passwords and data secure is crucial.
How do They Train Employees?Make sure potential providers regularly train their employees. Their job is to protect your information and they should know how to avoid phishing or other security breaches. A good IT provider understands the importance of your business and protecting its information. Make sure potential providers have similar goals to your business. WesTec Services strives to serve all clients with a servant’s heart to ensure their goals are met. Contact us today to discuss how we can benefit your company.
- Maintaining Visibility: Small and medium-sized businesses need to gain as much visibility as possible. Periodic audits provide periodic visibility. When the audit is over, however, and companies shift locations or grow in size, that previous visibility no longer applies. Conducting a continuous telecom audit can fill those gaps.
- Minimal Disruptions: Conventional audits that take place quarterly or annually can be a real inconvenience. They are invasive and often very time-consuming. Performing frequent or continuous audits severely minimizes this inconvenience so employees can maximize their productivity while you still get the information you need.
- Maximum Flexibility: If your telecom audit is continuous, it allows for adaptation. Your business can be more flexible and audits can coincide with other projects. You can also customize and breakdown your reports more easily than traditional audits.
- Getting it Right: Performing a single, periodic audit doesn’t guarantee that your results are accurate. A continuous telecom audit will give you results and information spread out over time. This is a much more accurate depiction of your company’s efficiency.
- Improved security: Cyber-attacks, information theft, hacking. None of those words lead to anything good for your business. Continuous audits can catch these threats in the early stages! You can consistently see what devices are connected to your network, reducing the risk of unwelcomed threats.
In today’s workforce, mobile usage, employee mobility and remote workers are common. Therefore, it is important that businesses adopt mobile technology to meet the teetering needs and demands of the market.
Accessibility – With the use of mobile technology within a business, the full power of a business phone system is readily available to the mobile user. Whether sitting in a physical office or working from a home office, the worker has the ability to be reached by a customer or coworker if needed.
Accountability – Although mobile technology has posed issues for businesses in the past, improvements have been made. By running a business phone application on the mobile device and enforcing a business usage protocol, call records become available to the business manager for accountability purposes.
Transitions – If a worker needs to leave the office at a certain time and is currently on a call with a customer, mobile technology allows a seamless transition. With mobile technology, a worker can press a button on the office phone to transfer the call to mobile without the customer even noticing.
Mobile technology has transformed the business world with its ability to interact seamlessly with customers and employees in a full-featured and professional manner.
WesTec Services offers all-in-one business communication systems that are aimed to maintain a proactive posture and market flexibility to take advantage of rapidly changing technology.
At WesTec, we deliver reliable mobile technology for businesses who strive to maintain high ethical standards and produce high-quality products while promoting a healthy work environment.
To learn more about our business phone systems that deliver advanced operating performance through seamless integration, contact us today.
- Protect Assets – As a business, valuable assets include the property itself, equipment, and private information. Businesses with security systems intact are less likely to have theft take place than those with none.
- Detect Criminal Behavior – With cameras, crime is less likely to occur because most criminals are deterred by security. However, if in the case it doesn’t, criminals can be caught sooner and are more likely to be identified with cameras in place.
- Preventative Measures – CCTV systems include access control systems and intruder alarm systems to alert authorities of suspicious activity. If a criminal appears at a business and notices cameras, it could prevent the crime from occurring altogether.
- Save on Insurance – If businesses invest in security systems for their property, they may be qualified to receive insurance discounts depending on their provider.
- Safeguard Staff – A business owner has the responsibility of protecting all work personnel. Installing high-tech cameras on the property can reduce liability risks and allow employees to feel comfortable and safe in the workplace.
If you’re searching for ways to cut costs within your business, telecommunication audits are an easy, accurate way to discover what business practices are working and which ones are not. Telecom audits could potentially save your company thousands of dollars each year. Here a few benefits of implementing telecom audits:
• Increase efficiency. Telecom auditing systems can provide advanced and customized reporting of current phone system services. Utilizing this innovative tactic, any problems with the telecom infrastructure can be brought to the surface–allowing productive time for immediate equipment fix or elimination.
• Save time. The use of telecom auditing systems can provide highly itemized and detailed reports for any department. Having quick access to accurate data of system conditions and employee performances saves wasted time for determining what changes need to be made–also, company down time can be prevented if equipment needs to be upgraded.
• Find savings. Telecom audits can identify areas of wireless overspend throughout the entire company. If a company is dishing out extra expenses for mishandling of communication equipment, audits can identify billing errors or other unauthorized charges. By acquiring more data, necessary changes can be made to cut expenses.
WesTec provides telecommunications audits of a business’ current phone service provider. Our IT specialists will review and analyze the existing telecom services and provide recommendations and methods to reduce overall costs and maximize value and profitability. At WesTec, we offer thorough knowledge of available carriers and services provided–ultimately providing a true turnkey solution for efficient and strategic business practices.
Contact us today to optimize your business telecommunication systems!
A good broadband connection to a home or office complex means there’s greater capacity to send and receive data–which is highly important within commercial settings. With broadband, users can access the Internet with ease, browse the web more efficiency and download files faster.
Here are other benefits implementing broadband connection may offer:
• It is persistently ‘on’. With this connectivity, there is no wait-time for dial-up connectivity. Avoiding this down time allows for increased productivity in the workplace.
• It complies with media rich websites. Many websites today are media rich with interactive graphics and audio and video streaming abilities. These website elements were designed to be used via broadband for enhanced website experience.
• Working remotely is an option. With increased attendance flexibility at the office, high speed connectivity allows access to links to internal computers and telephone networks–offering the office facilities in the comfort of a home.
• It offers shared access. With the high-speed connectivity this connectivity offers, the connection can easily be shared amongst several PCs or other devices throughout a home or office. Most routers have wireless connectivity–allowing usage for computers, mobile phones and tablets.
• It is cost-efficient. Because broadband typically is offered at a fixed price, a company can budget effectively for their Internet connectivity–ultimately reducing overall operational costs.
For Houston telecom services, WesTec Services is the company to call. The IT experts at WesTec know the importance of the integral relationship between computers and telecommunications. At WesTec, we are a one-stop-source of all IT needs–guaranteeing high performance business broadband services.
Call our professionals today!
Technology backups ultimately ensure the data needed to continue running business operations is secure and clean. Consider these additional motives to hire a professional IT support team for implementing a proper backup strategy:
Data loss can be costly. Because the modern business is supported greatly by technology and computer networks, the loss of network data can financially scar a business. Implementing an effective backup strategy can act as an insurance policy for a business.
Failure to backup systems could compel business closure. Due to the potential irretrievability of imperative information, a business may be forced to cease services as a result of extreme decrease in revenue. Remaining proactive and consistently performing technology backups strongly increases the longevity a business.
Backups provide peace of mind. Performing regular backups allows a business to focus on deliverable business efforts instead of fretting over network security. Backups help rebuild a network regardless of a virus or a hack attack and eliminate frustration along the way.
Every business is susceptible to an IT disaster. However, integrating a cost-effective backup strategy into the daily operations of a business could manage and secure irreplaceable files. WesTec Services offers backup disaster and recovery services to small and medium-sized businesses. Not only can our trained IT experts cure technology issues but also take preventative measures to avoid future occurrences–including conducting thorough backups to all technology.
To eliminate the risk of losing important company information at any given time, call WesTec today to satisfy your business’ backup and recovery procedures.